There are two voices in your head 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 back-and-forth.
One is the voice of a “𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧”.
The definition of a champion is a person who 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 for a belief or principal.
The other voice is that of the “𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨-𝐫𝐚𝐧”.
The definition of the also-ran is a person who 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.
At some point in our lives, we all face 𝘴𝘦𝘵-𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵.
𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐝.
- Your baby girl may grow up and 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, which includes none of you.
- Your business that you built all your dreams upon may 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 leaving you with a major loss in identity
- You may get some news from your doctor that leaves you 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 left on earth
How you handle, move on and learn from each event that you go through will be 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 to listen to.
- You 𝐂𝐀𝐍 have some faith that you 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 with your daughter and let her fly on her own until she’s ready to come around.
- You 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 and harness the opportunities that are RIGHT in front of you instead of focusing on what you lost
- You 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡, and keep your mind focused on what you want, not what you don’t want.
Remember, it’s not just positive thinking, but 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 you towards what it is that you really want.
I still 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 of voices in my head on a regular basis.
Whether it’s dealing with 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬, or just living with 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺.
My choice is to listen to the “𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧”.
𝘐𝘵’𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘰’𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳.